My wife continues to remind me, almost on a daily basis, that I'm a nerd. Let me list the number of ways in which I am:
- I love Star Wars.
- I love computers.
- I love video games.
- I miss the days where we the guys would devote 8 hours to playing a long Dungeons and Dragons session.
- I miss the days where we the guys would devote 8 hours to playing a long Star Wars the Role playing game session.
- Last Spring I sat down to watch the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy (Extended versions). Each one is 3+ hours long. I started about noon, and finished about 2am.
- I can remember times when we would sit down and watch the original Star Wars trilogy in order.
- I own a "Force FX" lightsaber. It's in my office.
- We've made lightsaber battles on video.
- I own a real sword.
- I keep a collection of star wars figures and dragons.
- I have a large bag of assorted dice. 20 sided. 8 sided. 100 sided. I have them all.
- I can pronounce cthulu.
So. It's official. I'm a nerd, and I'm ok with that.